Thursday, January 12, 2012

Countdown: Day Nine

Better day than yesterday. The sun was shining, I felt happier and was more organized. I did Yoga at noon, then went to run errands and write.
I wrote some, didn't count since I realized that the story I'm working on right now (The story of Gorilla) is not really a short story, but more a novella. It would be very hard to turn these multiple connected stories into a short story, at least it would for me. 
So, I don't know what to do tomorrow. Should I continue working on it with no clear end in sight, or leave it for now and work on something else? Maybe rewrite a story from my first version? Or start something else, new?
Either way, it will be a setback. 
So, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know.
I could certainly finish Gorilla in time for the competition, but I don't know what the quality will be.
I somehow feel I don't have a full grasp of it. Probably, again, because it's a novel material, not a story.
Oh, well, I'm a bit stuck. 
How do I get unstuck?

No comments:

Post a Comment