Friday, November 9, 2012

Bihac-ing

This is my pathetic attempt to procrastinate working on my NaNoWriMo novel.
Why didn't anyone warn me that writing a novel every single bloody day is tiresome? And just a Little bit difficult?
Yes, as if I would listen.
I loveeee getting myself into these kinds of situations. No way out.
Feel free to ignore my nagging (Please don't ignore me, keep reading.)
I'm doing fine, actually, word-count wise, I'm just...a little tired of it.
I want to go back to my book! I want to write again about rural Serbian women, and other stuff.
So, if you also bravely (or stupidly) decided to write a novel in one month, please comment with words of encouragement. Like my book will definitely be a best seller. Effortlessly. That would probably get me through it.
I better get back to writing.
Or? Doing laundry doesn't sound so bad right now :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment