Saturday, January 14, 2012

Countdown: Day Eleven

I had so many things to do today, so I got to writing only in the evening.
I tuned up my newest story, and that was it.
But at least I'm still in the game, plus I feel rested from writing.
The good news is that I got into a George Washington's Community, i.e. free writing class for the whole spring semester, and I got in based on the story that I wrote about six-months ago, Angel.
The bad news is, I'm planning on traveling this spring, extensively.
So, I really, really want to take this class (it's suppose to be awesome) but I also really, really want to travel.
So what do you do when you really, really want two things that are mutually exclusive?
I can either try to defer (I'm not sure if that's possible) or miss several classes.
Hmmm, not ideal. I hate missing classes.
But I haven't been to Serbia in a year.
So, a lot to think about.
But the challenge is still on!

No comments:

Post a Comment