Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Challenge: Day Fourteen

I can't believe it's been 14 days already! That's crazy!
Today I had some work in Chinatown, and I brought my laptop so I can go writing right afterwords.
And I did retouch and change the ending of my newest story (A bucket of melted pig's fat).
That, my friends, took me at least an hour. Or more. I didn't have a stopwatch but it seemed like two.
First, I had to read it from the beginning, then change it along (I come up with new ideas while I'm reading my stories), then write another ending.
I'm still down to a little less than 35,000 words.
I actually thought I would be over that number by now but I guess my decision to leave math behind when I started college was a good one.
Actually, it wasn't my math. The document showed way over 3,000 words, but a piece of an old story was hiding below.
Oh, well.
So, now it's too late to start a whole new story, since I have no idea what to write about.
And I need about three days for each story.
So, I need another two stories, or one really long one.
Should I go back to Gorilla? Or start something new?
I don't have time for experiments though.
Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment