Monday, January 16, 2012

Challenge: Day Twelve or The Day I realized I might be screwed

I gave it all I got, i.e. I included every single story I wrote that has a value, in my collection, and I'm down to 31, 789 words! Only! Pathetic!
I wrote another 1800 today, or a beginning of a new story (it's actually a complete rewrite of an old story, The prisoner, that a year ago was written in this manner--this happened, then that happened, then this. Now I know better.)
So, I have ten days to write 8,200 minus what I have written today, (so 6,400 or less, if I keep writing) providing that it turns out to be good enough.
I'm just a tiny bit nervous.
I don't know what else to write about. I'm fresh out of ideas.
I could get back to Gorilla and the feeling of wanting to slam my laptop on my head with it, or I have to come up with another two, completely new stories.
Damn, when I started this I actually thought it would be easier.
And it's not like I don't have anything else to do in those ten days.
I have some work, I have a party, I have a new class, I have a workshop and a trip to prepare for.
On top of all that, my computer is acting up and won't print.
Fun, huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment