Thursday, January 5, 2012

Challenge: Day Two

Today I decided to do Yoga before writing, just to see how that physical exercise affects my intellectual work.
I'm not sure if there's any difference.
Anyway, I have just retouched another story, Tombstones, I wrote months ago and forgot about. It's short, but sweet, in a serious way. So, with it, the count is 21, 112.
I have two more stories I started and never finished. (Pathetic, I know). I just didn't know how to finish them at the time. It happens to me a lot. I get an idea for a story, or a writing exercise gives me one, but then don't know how to finish it. So I just leave it, hoping that a little writing fairy will come at night and finish it for me.
Hasn't happened yet. But still hopeful ;-)
And I forgot my notes on two other orphan stories at home. And I have an extremely annoying neighbor in this cafe, who will not stop talking loudly, right next to me.
So, I don't know how many more words I will be able to contribute by the end of today, but I will try.
I'll start with moving to another seat.
Annoying.
Don't say "write from home." Booooring.

No comments:

Post a Comment