Sunday, January 8, 2012

Challenge: Day Five

Great day, my friends, great day!
I kept writing my new story, preliminary titled Revenge. Another...I'm not sure but at least 800 to 1,200 words put in today, most of them, I think, good. Yes, I know, it's hard to believe that not everything I write is brilliant ;-) but it's true.
Actually, when I read something that I wrote couple of years ago, sometimes I think: "Holy Crap", and not in a good way.
Also, I got an e-mail from a magazine accepting, actually loving, my old story, Bastard's Wife.
They called it "wonderful and powerful."
It's been a while since I read it and worked on it. So I read it today, and it's good. Some parts are great, some parts a little creative non-fictiony, but all in all, it's an interesting story, massive, vast, but interesting.
So, I have two short stories accepted, and one poem published so far. Not bad. Not bad at all. Right?
http://burningword.com/2012/01/marija-stajic/

No comments:

Post a Comment